- “Toward an Anthropology of Data”, co-convened with Antonia Walford and Nick Seaver, University College London. March 19-20, 2019.
- Big Data and the Power of Narrative. Conference 150 participants at the IT University. Organized in collaboration with AU and KU.
- Advisory Board member Prof. Evelyn Ruppert visited the IT University 3 weeks in March. She conducted 1 public lecture, a workshop and a seminar.
- Book Launch of Ethnography for a Data Saturated World(eds. Hannah Knox and Dawn Nafus) ETHOS Lab in collaboration with Antropologforeningen.
- Internal research seminar, November 6-7 2018, Samsø Købmandsgaard. Workshop by artist Malene Bichel.
- Digitale dilemmaer: Hvordan forandrer data den offentlige sektor? March 13, 2018, 14:30 – 16:00. Number of participants: 190 signed-up for conference.
- Workshop with Stuart Geiger on computational methods in interpretivist research. March 27, 2018, 10:00, IT University of Copenhagen.
- Workshop with Sarah Pink. Experiments, Collaboration and Digital Ethnography in Data Spaces. 2nd February 2018, IT University of Copenhagen.
- Data as Relation “Opening Launch Event.” March 9th, 2017, 11.30 – 17.00. Number of participants: 80.
- Doctoral Workshop: Relating and Intervening in Data-Intensive Environments with Matthew Bietz and David Moats. October 30, 2017, 13:30-15:00. IT University of Copenhagen.